Monday, June 23, 2008

Solstice Break Ends

I ended up making the most of my last few days of break. I bummed around the first week, waking up at 11am and playing lots of video games. This week started much the same, but then the weather got better and I got outside a bit. A friend of a friend was out camping at Cle Elum lake from Wednesday to Saturday this past week, and with rough directions and no way to contact him, I headed out on the two hour motorcycle ride east.

After an hour of searching, I was ready to give up when I noticed a van at a campsite that did not have a vehicle my first trip by. James, Kashaun and Charles were back from a trip to the store and had the best camping spot on the river, it was amazing. As soon as I got off my bike I was treated to chili they had just whipped up and James offered me a Corona with a lime in it... these guys know how to camp!

The sun was out and James got the kooky idea to make a diving board in the river out of rocks. The river sloped off quickly, so we were diving into probably a 10ft deep section of the river, which eddied instead of carrying us downstream.

2008-06-20- Cle Elum 063

Oh yeah, and the river was refreshing. That means it was fucking cold! James commented at one point that he needed a bra, because his balls were so high up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home