Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Nature is my church

Saw that bumper sticker today on a car parked in a police department parking lot, which I found interesting. I also felt some jealousy, wishing I had the bumper sticker.

My racquetball racquet greeted me this afternoon when I returned home from an all-day substitute orientation. It was a grind today, that is for sure, but an old lady who looked and acted a lot like Dr. Ruth made the day much more enjoyable. The racquet was a nice surprise, which I didn't expect until Friday or next Monday. It looks and feels sweet, and I can't wait to test it out tonight at the gym.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger DrChako said...

Too bad I'm leaving for Cali tomorrow morning. I'm back in town Sunday night. Let's try to play some time next week.

-DrC

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home