Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Colors



The Seahawks were getting walloped, nobody was biting on the new Craigslist ad I put up selling the Ford Ranger, and it wasn't raining. Three strikes and I'm out... of the door and onto the ninja for some fall riding.

The colors were absolutely beautiful over on High Bridge Road. I'm colorblind, so the shades are all different for me, but I saw yellows, oranges, reds and greens in the leaves. I saw blue in the sky and the river, white in the picket fences, and more orange in the huge pumpkin patch east of Woodinville.

I may venture out again on the bike tomorrow if no new sub jobs come up. I grabbed a high school female phys. ed job earlier this evening, but I couldn't make myself keep it. I'm sure they prefer a female teacher, what with the locker room situation and all, and I don't really want to be "that guy" who tries to bend the accepted norms. And by "that guy" I mean waffles, or the guy who played in the Ladies poker event and won it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home