Thursday, October 30, 2008

Brilliance

I rode the motorcycle up to Everett to visit Marc yesterday afternoon. On the way home, the car in front of me decided to play it safe and not run the yellow left turn light onto I-5, leaving me second in line at the light.

Like many stoplights at on ramps to I-5, there was a bum sitting on the median divider with a sign. This bum's cardboard sign read "MCCAIN!" Ugh. Even the bums are going political.

As I'm waiting for the extraordinarily long light, the bum starts talking to the guy in front of me. I can see the driver reach into his loose change bin and then roll down his window. The bum takes the driver's change and flips around his sign, which now reads, "OBAMA!"

Now, either the bum heard this strategy somewhere else, or there is no way he should be living on the streets with those smarts... or maybe he knows something we don't know... *dons tinfoil hat*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home