Wednesday, July 23, 2008

10,000th Post!

Just passed my 10,000th mile post on my motorcycle! On my ride into school this morning I saw the 10,003 tick over to 10,004, because I forgot to look five minutes earlier--weak!

May 12th was my bike's first birthday. 10,000 miles in 14 months isn't too shabby. I was looking at putting together a little motorcycle recap over the past 14 months, but I am a little too lazy for that. Looking to the future, I'm hoping to get in plenty of motorcycle rides around the cabin this summer and also hitting the North Cascades highway and getting over to Port Angeles and Victoria, B.C.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Schaubs said...

I'll be in Victoria Aug. 9th & 10th

you?

1:08 PM  
Blogger BrainMc said...

10K, cool. You have certainly gotten your use out of a 250. I would have lost a huge bet if you had told me you would be riding that size for this long, especially considering the distances you've travelled on some of your rides. I would venture to guess you've in the last 1.5 years, you have ridden almost as much as I have total. I'm glad you're still enjoying it. I really want a Can-Am Spyder. I was considering it along with a older Nissan crew cab to replace the G, but Stacie doesn't like that idea.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home