Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Vegas Request

To the poker bloggers in Seattle going to Vegas this weekend. Can I ask one of you to do a favor for me? I have a copy of a book that I would like to get signed by Iggy. It would mean a lot to me, and it would make for quite an interesting way to introduce yourself to The Blogfather.

When I introduced myself to Waffles for the first time this summer, I wanted to do it with style. We were at the Orleans, playing in the Blogger tourney. After reading his (possibly fabricated) stories of being an arsonist growing up, I thought it appropriate to buy him a flaming shot. Unfortunately, the Orleans doesn't do flaming shots at their bar. Well, at least the idea was there. We ended up being the last two guys remaining in the tourney (he got knocked out 4th, me 3rd, Grubbette 2nd and Mrs. Spaceman took it down).

Anyone interested? I can come deliver the book to you before you head to Vegas.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Schaubs said...

I'm not in Seattle... but I would if I could.

I leave in 2 days.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Just saw your comment...unfortunate, I'm still stuck up here. No Vegas for me until next year at the earliest.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Irongirl01 said...

Hey MHG

Im going to miss this gathering too. But this summer we are definitely on for Chinese Poker!!!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home