Sunday, October 07, 2007

Best of Tahoe Pictures



I looked back on this compilation of pictures I made six weeks ago, and I decided that the terrible quality Pearl Jam song just didn't do the pictures justice. I've replaced the song with "Disarm" from the Smashing Pumpkins.

I strung the pictures together without having a song in mind, but after watching the video again, "Disarm" has some almost comically literal connections with the pictures. Again, completely unintentional, but I can count about half a dozen times where the lyrics of the song somehow tie to the picture on the screen. "smile" "burn" and "shoes" come to mind.

After watching the video again tonight, I'm sure glad I got so many smiling faces. Raffle, Hope, Ichi, Kristina, Andrew, Jen, Waffles, Hoy, Bayne, Brandon, Lindsay, myself, Kristina's Mom, Pam, Flo, Alison, Drew, Trish, Meesh, Sunshine, Hector, and my Dad. I can't think of a better way to remember the fun I had in Tahoe (and surrounding areas) than the smiles on their faces.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home