Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Will Ferrell Bloopers

If you've never seen the Will Ferrell SNL special, it is a treat. I have no idea where I misplaced it, but I think I lost it sometime in Sacramento. The entire DVD is great, and I've probably watched it a dozen different times--but the blooper section of the DVD is just hilarious. When I watched Anchorman, I didn't like the movie at all, because the SNL DVD was just so much better.

And some law-abiding citizen has decided to upload the blooper section to youtube!



The full DVD has some of the greats: Cowbell, Harey Carey, Cheerleader Will, Sean Connery, Biography Guy, and a few others. The DVD also has Will Ferrell's original audition tape for SNL--if you haven't seen it, rent it or buy it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home