Thursday, May 10, 2007

Ani (and the list takes another hit)

Notes about the three videos:
1) "32 Flavors", great quality
2) "Hypnotized", nice quality (Henry Rollins Show)
3) "Studying Stones", home-made and the sound is sharp at the beginning, but the song is amazing







Friday, the 13th of July--at a little venue in Grass Valley, CA--I'll be watching Ani live.

"See Ani DiFranco Live" replaced "See Pearl Jam Live" on my list of 5 things to do before I die, after attending the PJ concert at the Gorge last year. The Pearl Jam concert was easily the best concert I've ever been to, and I can't wait to see Ani. I know Pearl Jam's songs a bit better than Ani's, so I'm not sure if I'll be hollering along this July like I was at the PJ concert--but I'm sure I'll make a peep or two.

Stacey, any interest in a ticket? I see that it falls into 7/7-8/7, for your month of fun--but I'm not sure if that weekend is already taken up by BC w/ Tessa or Blonde Midget's wedding?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home