Monday, May 07, 2007

Early to Bed, Early to Rise

I'm going to try and swing by the middle school on the way to work tomorrow morning. That means waking up eeaaaarly. I called the school on my lunch break today and was told to either call or swing by tomorrow morning at 7:30am to talk with the principal and the math teacher about observing her class. Hopefully all goes well tomorrow and I can start getting some observation in before the school year ends.

In other news, the IT guy finally came today at work, so now my computer works like normal after spending a week at slug-speed. After working on the crappy computer for a week, this afternoon felt like a breeze! I got off early and drove home with the window down for the first time all year. Sunny and 70--loving it.

It is only a matter of time before I jump in the lake...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home