Sunday, August 08, 2010

True Character Quiz

This thought just popped into my head:

How would your exes describe you?

Dating exes or marriage exes, either works. It seems hard to paint a pretty picture, doesn't it? This seems to get at the core of who you are, not just in the good times, but also the bad.

I think some of my different exes probably have very different impressions of me, maybe because I was too young, immature and inexperienced when I met them. My more recent exes I'm curious about, but my best guess is that they think:

I'm smart and have the occasional witty funny line.
I play too many video games.
I'm not the best at romance (been a long time since I bought anyone flowers!).
I like cats.
I can be confusing and am often confused.
I over-think things.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger staceyface said...

wow, kinda weird I stumbled back here for this to be a recent post.

all of the above is true, except i don't remember you being bad at romance. you just did it in your own way. that's better than traditional, as far as I'm concerned.

you were also exceptionally patient, incredibly fun and considerate and open to all sorts of new things.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home