Friday, May 01, 2009

Mandatory Update

Well, it has been over a week, and I'm still sick. It is sort of a quasi-sickness, the one I feel bad skipping out on school for, but if someone else had my symptoms at school, I wouldn't want to sit next to them.

The book club meeting went great. The food was unexpected and good, and it turns out I know one of the guys through pickup frisbee. We talked a lot about the book, and through luck of the draw I get to pick the next book, which I think will be "Teacher Man" by Frank McCourt, who also wrote Angela's Ashes.

I've been playing way too much WoW lately, but I've been having a blast. I intend to lay off the WoW a bit this weekend and get some school applications done. We shall see!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger DrChako said...

Play much more WoW and you get honorary Waffles status.

Two cases of Swine flu at my hospital. How's your breathing?

-DrC

9:57 PM  
Blogger The NL Wife said...

Get well!

No kisses until you are better . . . but if you wash your hands, I'll let you massage me!

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home