Saturday, April 18, 2009

Chatting it up at $0.05/$0.10 PLO8

j: lucky @@#&$
A: fa sho
j: you are a moron, I hope you get in a car accident
and get your head cut off you homo
A: i wish you all the best
b: kind of like the movie, premonition
A: www.gettingbentoverafewbucks.com
j: yeah and I hope you get raped by a gay fag, get
aids and die a slow and horrible death
G: happy chat ban
A: ty grass
j: yeah right
A: i put my money in just like the rest of them
A: why u get mad is beyond me
j: because you bet with nothing but a drawer and get
lucky
b: maybe it is underlying anger management issues
A: lol
j: have a nice wait on every hand now
G: latent passive aggressive
A: lolz
b: pnwed
G: oops
A: j is my hero

Question: Which is waffles?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm upset no one alerted me to Waffles playing PLO8.

My children need to eat!

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home