Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Pot Limit Omaha!

Found this new game last week, and I've been having a blast. Lots of gamble and lots of laydowns. I'm not really sure how it will affect my holdem game, but it can't really hurt.

For some reason when I got into the O/8 and Stud Hi/Lo, I never tried much PLO. Up to this point, I haven't played Pot Limit anything--so I'm getting used to both the new game and the new betting, but having lots of fun while doing so.

In two weeks I'll be in Nevada City. I'm excited--I have no idea what I'll be doing, but I can't see myself not having fun down there.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Schaefer said...

PLO is crazy delicious and addictive. GL. I'll be home tomorrow and give you a call at some point. Also, let me know where I can transfer you $215 . Peace.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home