Monday, October 30, 2006

Nanowrimo Novel Idea

I've had a few different ideas floating around in my head for this novel idea, most having to do with my life, and what my future might hold. For some reason I thought of one of my favorite movies this morning, Leon: The Professional (depending on what country you're seeing the movie in, it is sometimes known as just "Leon" or "The Professional").

I love this movie. The guns, the zany plot, Natalie Portman, Jean Reno, the "hitman" concept... it is just a cool movie all-around. And I thought--why not write a prequel? What made Leon a hitman in the first place?

So my novel is going to attempt to be the prequel to one of my most favorite movies--I think it'll be a lot of fun :)

--Moving up to Seattle this weekend until New Years, when I'll be moving down to Nevada City (near Tahoe)--

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home