Sunday, May 23, 2010

Photo Week 20: Playing Hookie

Wednesday I took advantage of Wayne G.C.'s stellar $14 deal again. I got incredibly lucky with the weather, as there were DARK clouds within sight for my entire round, but I was in the sun for the majority of the round. As soon as I finished the 18th hole, the rain started and didn't stop until after dinner. The round was a lot of fun, and I treated it as another practice round, playing best-ball style. This time I shot even par--a nine-stroke drop from three weeks ago playing the same style. Next step is to actually keep a real score, forcing myself to hit balls from the rough and count all my putts (that is going to suck).





Almost felt a little guilty being out there playing on a Wednesday at noon.

Almost.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home