Friday, August 03, 2007

Pirates v. Ninjas, Finale!

Head on over to mhg-rpg.blogspot.com to read the final installment of my first attempt at a little writing game. It was a lot of fun, and some of the comments made me take the story in an entirely different direction than what I was originally thinking. Other comments had me laughing my ass off :)

I have some ideas for the next writing game, but I'm definitely open for suggestions. I'm thinking either a World of Warcraft setting, a futuristic setting, or a possible ancient Rome or Greece setting. It isn't going to be a winner-take-all kill-fest like the Pirates vs. Ninjas, so if this one wasn't your cup of tea, I think you might still enjoy the next game.

Time for Kat's Donkament!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home