Friday, June 01, 2007

T-Storms in Tahoe

It has been thundering since about 1pm in Tahoe, and is supposed to keep going until the wee hours of the night. I haven't actually seen any sparks of lightning yet, but I sort of have to assume they're out there somewhere. There's a new photography-goal for me this summer: to get at least a couple good shots of lighting across the lake.

I rode home from work to a slight drizzle, which was my first time riding in the rain. It wasn't much different than normal riding conditions, so that was nice. Yesterday, when I rode up to Truckee for pickup, I could see the rain clouds on the far side of the lake. The sky was intense. Luckily, they never made their way up to Truckee.

I was thinking about heading into town tonight and going for a hot tub session, but the thunder and lightning axed those plans. I'm going to settle in for some Donkarama action with Kat and the gang, then start up my script for the frenzy. I'm not really sure what I'm doing when it comes to screenplay writing, but I've got an idea in mind that just might work...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home