Saturday, August 22, 2009

All Hail Blaargh!

The man (?) is a genius, folks. Not only in comedy circles around the globe, not only on the poker felt, but he is even a genius when he's dropping a deuce.

The comedy prop-bet in the inaugural Summer Bankroll Challenge was a close race between both Blaargh! and Dr. Chako. Both had multiple posts that made me laugh, but in the end I had to vote Blaargh! the winner. Dr. Chako and I share the same sense of humor and the stuff he wrote had me rolling, but Blaargh!'s sense of humor is out of left-field, the stuff that makes you go, "what the... where did he come up with that??" He kind of reminds me of this goat I know...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger BLAARGH! said...

Blaargh thank you. Blaargh ready for next challenge.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home