Sunday, August 19, 2007

Some Counter Strike Fun

I left my copy of Counter Strike: Source up in Seattle when I moved down to California in late December, but I found it today and installed it on my laptop. It has been a long time since I played, and in case you don't know, it is a little terrorist/counter terrorist first person shooter. More importantly, it works well with Fraps, and gives me another game to try and capture video in.

In this little clip, I decide to switch it up and use two pistols for shits and giggles. I get lucky and see one of the counter-terrorists opening a door just as I'm about to, so I swing around behind the door and get an easy kill. Where one person goes, usually another few follow, so I waited a few seconds for his buddy to come. Another T came up to the door and turned into a dummy, and I got another free few shots in the back of a CT.

I walked out the door and picked up a M4A1 on the way out and ran smack dab into another CT. I got him down to 7% health, but he head-shotted me. Then the fun begins. My camera follows him around as he hops up on the roof, where he sees a T. He grabs his grenade and launches it at the T, but unfortunately for him, it just falls to his feet. boom.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

lol nice. I am not sure how to switch WoW Servers so IM me later tonight if your around.. I am torn between making like a rogue or a 'lock or something with Magic..

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home