Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Personality

I just hammered out (then deleted) a post on anger and poker. It basically just got into how funny I think anger is when it comes to poker. How you shouldn't get mad when the cards are flipped up and you are a favorite and end up losing. Things out of your control shouldn't affect your anger at all...

I went on to talk about how whining about beats is bad, yada yada. As I was reading it I became pretty disgusted with what I wrote. And I couldn't really see any personality at all in my writing, other than an authoritative horse's ass.

Suffice to say, I don't strive to be an authoritative horse's ass.

The purpose of this blog is to be part of a fun community. Every other blogger seems to have a very unique personality to their blog, from Pauly's hookers and WSOP shenanigans to Iggy's monster-posts, to Hoy's imaged strategy to yosoyveneno's Heads up sexual innuendo matches to Double A's strategy.

I am struggling to find my personality.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home