Wednesday, July 19, 2006

1 year

Things I want to do in the next year, starting today.

1) Go camping.

I want to go camping a lot. I want to see the wilderness of the Pacific Northwest. It is a very basic need of mine. I don't want to be 80 years old and have the forests gone and regret seeing them in their majesty.

I want to take a lot of pictures while I hike.

2) Get more into photography.

This could easily get put on the back-burner, but it would be fun to take a class like Stacey did and mess around with more than a digital camera--or at least more than a crappy digital camera. I want a SLR.

3) Find something or work towards doing something I love doing.

First thing that comes to mind is teaching or coaching. I would love to coach youth sports sometime soon. I would also like to work towards getting a master's degree.

4) Travel.

Somewhere outside of the US. If it is only Canada, so be it. If it is Mexico, all the better. Thailand, Australia, maybe??

I also want to go to Tahoe in the next year.

5) Have fun.

Easy peazy!

6) Read and write.

Done! hah! But seriously, writing and reading go a long ways when it comes to my happiness.

7) Surprise Stacey

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home