Sunday, February 23, 2014

Fastest months ever

I've been aware of the phenomena: "time speeds up as one ages" for the last ten years or so, but it continues to amaze me. These last two months have flown by. I was busy coaching basketball every day after school, and busier with teaching and my master's program. I can't really tell if the time speeding up thing has to do with age or being busy, but it is probably both, and we tend to get busier and have more responsibilities as we age.

Spring should fly by as well, as it always does, which has me eager to start planning hiking trips for summer now. I'd love to get into the Enchantments, a place I haven't been, and need to win a lottery to have an overnight pass. I entered the lottery, wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home