Saturday, January 01, 2011

Photo Challenge 2010 Complete!

Well, I made it through 2010 posting a photo every single week! Brandon and I had a bet at the beginning of the year to post a photo every week for the entire year, and although I slipped a couple times and posted other people's pictures, I did a pretty good job of getting a photo up every week. I'll admit that at times it felt more like a chore than something fun, but it did get me out and continuing to do fun things to have a photo worthy of posting.

I'm not quite sure what I'll be doing this year. I don't like how the photo challenge meant that I spent very little time writing. These last few months have been really amazing months for me with a new teaching job and a great new girlfriend--but I haven't posted much of anything on this blog. A part of me fears posting things about myself online, especially now that I'm a teacher. Hopefully I'll think of something soon, and I'm open to suggestions.

Since Brandon and I are finished with the photo challenge, we've now got to pick photos from the other person to frame and gift exchange. He slacked off during the last half of the year, but was able to post a picture EVERY DAY until June, which was pretty amazing and gives me plenty of options to choose from. Fun challenge, hope to get something else started soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home