Sunday, February 21, 2010

Photo Week 7: Sunny Seattle Weekend

One of my favorite days of the year is the first nice day of Spring. In Seattle, and I'm sure in other places around the globe that don't get much nice weather, the first nice day of Spring EVERYONE gets outside to bask in the sun's rays. It isn't quite Spring yet, but this weekend the thermometer nearly hit 60 degrees, and for February that is not normal.

At 6pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I was out on my parents' back porch watching the sun go down. Their view is amazing now that two or three 80-100ft trees got cut down last year, looking out at the Olympic mountains and downtown Seattle. The fact that I can be in a hot tub and sipping wine while watching the sun set is all the more reason to be out on the back porch.

Here are a few pics from the weekend. First, I'm shadow-feeding my cat. Second and third are a few pictures from Golden Gardens this afternoon before setting off on a moto ride with Jrad.





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home